The Atmane incidents are probably the worst I've seen in a tennis match. I cannot believe he was not disqualified.
What just happened????

I'm not sure! Are you shaking your head over how easily Djokovic was knocked out in the 2nd Rd. by Hurkacz? I just caught the last few games! Novak must have been just gassed! Commentators used the term "hit a wall!" Hubert's no slouch! I'm not surprised in the least by this result!![]()
Hurkacz may be limited, but he really gets the most out of his talent. Remember, he was the very player who bageled Federer in his final set of professional tennis.I'm not sure! Are you shaking your head over how easily Djokovic was knocked out in the 2nd Rd. by Hurkacz? I just caught the last few games! Novak must have been just gassed! Commentators used the term "hit a wall!" Hubert's no slouch! I'm not surprised in the least by this result!![]()
And retired Nadal. There's no shame in losing to him. It was to be expected with the court speed and how well he serves.Hurkacz may be limited, but he really gets the most out of his talent. Remember, he was the very player who bageled Federer in his final set of professional tennis.
Fronty Hi! long time no see,And retired Nadal. There's no shame in losing to him. It was to be expected with the court speed and how well he serves.
Hi Margaret.Fronty Hi! long time no see,
BTW,
The courts in Shanghai have significantly sped up, in 2026, to 42.26 which is roughly 10 points faster than the slow surface experienced in 2025, players complained about sluggish courts and balls
Posters tend to forget that Hubi won the Shanghai Masters in 2023, these present conditions suit his game to a tee, Hubi fired down 13 Aces, winning 82% of his first serve points against Djokovic
Of course noone beats Hubi 9 times in a row and gets away with it![]()
Maybe they need to re-check and update players weight and height details?Hi Margaret.
Yeah, I was happy to see how fast the court was. What a change it makes and separates the men from the boys.
I was checking stats and surely it can't be accurate that Hurkacz is 1kg lighter than Djokovic and 3 inches taller!