PC BS

Kieran

The GOAT
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
18,675
Reactions
8,583
Points
113
This is nuts, but not completely unexpected. Stupid, stupid people! :facepalm:

"That trend really promotes blankness and this kind of sameness and erasure of culture and identity that is so important to black and brown communities," beauty journalist Kristina Rodulfo tells the BBC.

"They are often called elegant or tasteful, and these are often usually euphemisms that perpetuate white supremacist standards of beauty."

I hate this person now, and I don’t even know her…
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mrzz and Federberg

Kieran

The GOAT
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
18,675
Reactions
8,583
Points
113
I'm awed by both the utter frivolity of it and the way it's weaponised as a class or racial issue. They'll literally find anything... any way to victimise themselves!
That’s it! They weaponise everything. Jeans, coffee, nail varnish, doesn’t matter. Everything has some indigenous background that colonising pricks have hacked their way through the shrubbery to taint. I’m sure there’s plenty of stuff ol’ Whitey invented that others use. If I only looked hard enough to find it…