Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
17,741
Reactions
7,215
Points
113
Yeah the other women defending them reveals the deeper problem. I think they’ve internalised so many bad “idealistic” notions around their body and other feminist power slogans that they think they’re a precious metal…
I don't think they're thinking at all mate. This is mob mentality. The mob tells them the way the world should be, and they buy it. What's really bad is that any action they take to validate their fantasy is excusable in their minds. It's a sad thing to say but I think this will end up being for the best. People will start to understand that this wave of toxic feminism is destroying itself. I actually pity them for their mindless adherence to the cult, but I have a particular loathing for the weak men who support them thinking they're virtuous. Low character people, probably hoping to get a taste of sweetness for their support. Utter scum. We've even seen this type of "support" by some "men" on this forum:lol6:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 89
britbox World Affairs 1196
britbox World Affairs 10717