Agree Elena controlled the centre court and we have both said in the past Saba cant stay out of her own way
Elena is a wonderful ball striker I saw that with my own eyes at the AO final this year
Elena does need more spin on the ball, also I would like to see her use spin on her serves especially on the clay
Agree Elena deserves the No 1 ranking
BTW I also love Amanda Anisimova's back hand one of the best in the tour
Good God AP we are agreeing too much I have to put a stop to that seeing I am back from holidays

BTW I still feel Saba would benefit for re hiring her sports psychologist, she is a player that runs highly on emotion and needs ways to control it, maybe players have worked her out, still she uses up too much 'emotional energy' in matches that leaves her mentally drained and she cant focus on a match, which has been evident this year, especially in big title matches